- VA-2300038 is an Electronic Clutch Actuator (ECA) which is manufactured by Valeo. It is a brand new component that FGH has started dealing with as it was recently added to the FGH stock.
Links To Item:
- The function of an Electronic Clutch Actuator (ECA) is to apply the clutch automatically (engaging and disengaging), which effectively eliminates any jolting or surges and consequently allows for a smooth clutch operation when pulling away, stopping and gear changing. The electronic clutch actuator is used in commercial vehicles with automated manual or fully automatic transmission units.
- Gear shifting without clutch pedal
- Automatic clutch self-adjustment
- Clutch application without jolting or surges
- Electronic-pneumatic controlled clutch operation:
- At starting and stopping
- At gear change
- Optimal clutch application, leads to reduction of wear to the clutch plates